Notes from Sunday, July 29:
- If Saturday was a “bad day,” then Sunday was a good day.
- We met with the doctors again and asked our thousand questions
- The main message we got was that the multiple strokes is indeed making his long term prognosis more difficult, but the doctors all agreed that the damage is complete. They do not believe strokes will continue outside the womb.
- But no one can tell us why they think this or what caused the multiple strokes
- We were relieved to get feedback, though that they thought to the best of their ability that the strokes were done now.
- The plan is to be discharged on Monday!