Notes from Monday, July 30:
- If Sunday was a good day, Monday was a bad day.
- We arrived at the hospital thinking we would take Henryk home, but instead we found him hooked up to lots of monitors. It was a scary sight.
- Just before we had arrived Henryk had endured a seizure.
- The nurse practitioner saw it and immediately got the EEG monitoring going
- The EEG monitoring confirmed he had a seizure
- This then launched protocol for seizures
- Henryk was put on seizure medicine
- They tested him for infections via spinal tap and blood draws
- He was put on an IV
- We all had a very long day
- Henryk was a champ; he did awesome
- Henryk clinically showed all great signs; he eats a lot! He is very content, but not lethargic
- His bruising has gone away
- His head looks great
- No signs of hydrocephalus